Tax Senior required 3- 4 years experience in a large tax department. Based in Co. Galway
- Building a rapport with clients and developing a clear and detailed understanding of the business and client expectations.
- Participating in business development activities and contributes to sales pitches, for own team as well as the wider firm.
- Providing intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues both reactively and proactively and presenting solutions to complex technical issues, within the agri-food sector.
- Writing high quality tax reports, professionally presented documents.
- planning and performing tax consultancy assignments on a day to day basis.
- Working effectively with all members of the team, building the confidence and respect of subordinates.
- CTA qualified with a minimum 3-4 years’ experience of working in a large tax department.
- Strong technical knowledge with the ability to identify opportunities for clients.
- Attention to detail with strong time-management skills and the ability to manage compliance process and compliance staff.
- Strong interpersonal skills, people development and communication skills.
- The ability to build trusted relationships with clients and the team.
- The ability to work on your own initiative to tight deadlines.
- Innovative, solution driven approach to Tax.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email email@example.com.