We are currently working alongside a leading medium sized firm with offices in Meath and Cavan to hire a Tax Senior due to the continued growth of the business. Following on from being a Finalist in Medium Firm of Year in 2022 and 2023 the company is looking to hire an ambitious and motivated individual who will join their existing team of 35, with 8 in Taxation.
This is a hybrid position with 1 or 2 days per week required in the office.
- Prepares complex individual, corporate, and partnership tax returns;
- Performs review of individual tax returns prepared by tax staff or interns
- Conducts basic and complex tax research;
- Collaborates with firm colleagues to conduct tax planning for individual, corporate, partnership, estate, gift, trust and international tax clients;
- Reviews federal, state and local tax notices and drafts responses
- Participates in firm wide and tax department administrative projects;
- Acts as key client contact person for smaller engagements;
- Develops a network of industry peers and business contacts, meets with prospective clients, and cultivates referral business.
- Full tax qualification or preparing for Final exams;
- Minimum of two years relevant experience in a busy tax department;
- Ability to work to deadlines;
- Be up to date with all Irish tax legislation and tax compliance obligations;
- Have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton