Excellent opportunity for qualified Tax professionals to join an award wining accountancy practice in a progressive Tax Manager role. This position can be based anywhere in Ireland with some travel required. Our client prides themselves on their company culture, training, career progression and offer a competitive results-orientated remuneration package. Please feel free to get in touch for more details.
- Building a rapport with clients and developing a clear and detailed understanding of the business and client expectations;
- Providing intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues both reactively and proactively and presenting solutions to complex technical issues;
- Writing high quality tax reports, professionally presented documents, requiring minimal input from directors or partners;
- Planning and performing tax consultancy assignments;
- Monitoring and reporting on the firm’s risk management processes and procedures;
- Supervising relevant areas of work and being seen as a reference point on particular technical issues;
- Working effectively with all members of the team, building the confidence and respect of subordinates;
- Participating in business development activities and contributes to sales pitches, for own team as well as the wider firm.
- CTA qualified (ACA/ACCA additional qualification preferred) with a minimum 3-4 years post qualification experience of working in a tax department of a large firm;
- An appetite for self-development through the appraisal and personal development processes, reviewing work afterward for learning points;
- Strong technical knowledge and proven ability to identify opportunities for clients;
- Good attention to detail with strong time-management skills and the ability to manage compliance process and compliance staff
- Strong interpersonal skills, with proven people development skills to support the development of more junior staff and an ability to build trusted relationships with clients and the team.
For further information on this role, please contact Sarah Boyle on 01-6620088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org