Great opportunity for a Tax Manager to join an award-winning, progressive organisation on a permanent basis in Kilkenny. Our client prides themselves on their company culture, training, career progression and offers a competitive results-orientated remuneration package as well as flexible working hours.
Reporting to the Head of Tax and working closely with the regional offices and specialist teams, you will manage and execute on a wide range of tax planning assignments. You will build strong client relationships and manage a talented Tax Team. You will monitor, plan, and review workflow, and drive efficient high-quality output. The Tax Team do not complete tax compliance assignments. This role will be exclusively focused on tax planning. It is a challenging and exciting opportunity to be innovative, make your mark and build a great career in a Top 10 firm.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- CTA Qualified with minimum 3 years PQE in a medium or large scale practice environment
- Client facing experience with a focus on the SME sector
- Attention to detail and excellent project management skills
- Strong technical tax knowledge across multiple tax heads
- Commercial awareness
- A passion for helping people
- Energetic with the highest standard of integrity
- Creative with a solution-driven approach
- A team player with a growth mindset and a commitment to excellence
What you get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Performance-related bonus
- Employer pension contribution
- Paid professional subscriptions
- CPD allowance
- Blended WFH
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.