Video for this job
Tax Director – Limerick/Mid-West
Collins McNicholas Limerick is working with our client a leading local and international professional services firm in the selection of a new Tax Director.
If you are you looking for the opportunity to become a Tax Director in a progressive professional services firm within the Mid-West region this represents an excellent opportunity to step up or return to the Mid-West Region.
As Tax Director your key responsibilities will include continued growth, leadership and development of the existing tax division.
- Providing excellence in tax service to a portfolio of corporate clients & high net worth individuals
- Collaborating with the other departments on consultancy assignments
- Overseeing all corporate and personal tax matters
- Researching and presenting detailed technical tax memo’s/Letter of advice to support projects/assignments
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure a high-quality service proposition by the firm
- Corresponding with both Revenue and clients on the clients’ tax affairs
- Developing new client business together with proposing and winning new business
- Develop a strong tax team with timely appraisals
- Improve efficiency of the department and firm
- AITI/ CTC or both AITI/ CTC & ACA qualified
- Experience with a top tier firm with a minimum of 5 years post-qualification tax experience
- Proven experience in a senior management position
- Proven experience in client-based solutions
- Proven record of commitment to professional and client service excellence
- A strong communicator with demonstrated ability to work as part of a successful team
- Demonstrates strong experience in all tax heads
- A leader who believes in success for and through your people
If you wish to discuss this and other roles in the Mid please do not hesitate to call me on 061 512270 to discuss in confidence.