- Reference: D46529
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin West
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Tax Consultant to join a leading accountancy firm Ideal candidate will be CTA qualified with 3+ years experience. This is a permanent position.
As a Tax Consultant you will be responsible for presenting solutions to increasingly complex technical issues. You will demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge to develop solutions to complex technical issues, an ability to act on your own initiative and manage assignments on a day to day basis.
- Building a rapport with clients and developing a clear and detailed understanding of the business and client expectations.
- Providing intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues both reactively and proactively and presenting solutions to complex technical issues.
- Writing high quality tax reports, professionally presented documents, requiring minimal input from directors or partners.
- Planning and performing tax consultancy assignments.
- Monitoring and reporting on the firm’s risk management processes and procedures.
- Supervising relevant areas of work and being seen as a reference point on particular technical issues.
- Working effectively with all members of the team, building the confidence and respect of subordinates.
- Participating in business development activities and contributes to sales pitches, for own team as well as the wider firm.
- CTA qualified (ACA/ACCA additional qualification preferred) with a minimum 3-4 years post qualification experience of working in a tax department of a large firm.
- An appetite for self-development through the appraisal and personal development processes.
- Strong technical knowledge and proven ability to identify opportunities for clients.
- Good attention to detail with strong time-management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to build trusted relationships with clients and the team.
For further information on this role, please contact Ciara Riordan on 01-6620088 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie