- Reference: D46530
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin West, Kildare, Wicklow
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Our client, a leading accounting firm providing services to a range of clients across the food and agribusiness, is looking to recruit a tax practice manager/administrator for their Dublin head office. The head office supports all local branch offices and provides specialist advice on tax planning to legal and financial professionals, farmers, and businesses. Ideal candiadte will have minimum 3 years experience working in an accountancy/tax environment and have knowledge of accounts, tax, invoicing, and credit control.
The role will require the individual to liaise between the tax department and all users of the clients Tax Service, together with assisting the Head of Tax in the following areas:
- Management of current workload and case delivery dates.
- Preparation of Monthly Performance Reports.
- Monthly invoicing.
- Debtor Control.
- Identifying tax opportunities within the Branch Network.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual who can work on their own initiative with;
- Administration experience, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and have experience using Client Management Systems.
- Experience working to tight deadlines and meeting targets.
- Excellent Time Management skills and attention to detail.
The ideal candidate must be qualified to degree level with a professional accountancy-related qualification.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie