- Reference: D46751
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Excellent opportunity for a Tax Accountant to join a leading Pharmaceutical Organisation based in Dublin City Center. Ideal candidate will be qualified with experience working in busy Tax Department. Initial 8 month contract position.
- Accountable for timely and accurate delivery of tax reporting processes including compliance and especially US GAAP Reporting
- Develop knowledge of major drivers impacting the tax and corporate position of their European Markets.
- Make tax payments.
- Prepare Tax Returns following a standardized methodology, involving significant automation and assembly of final returns using tax return software where possible.
- Work with local advisors to sign off of tax returns based on materiality and risk
- Provide the data requirements for local country tax audit processes as required
- Participate in the transition of market responsibilities from the business to the European Tax Centre.
- Experience in industry or a Big 4 accounting firm
- A recognized tax or accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, AITI, CIMA)
- Financial Tax Accounting experience
- Experience in Tax Reporting
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Practical experience in Financial Systems
- Ability to speak more than one European language is preferred but not essential
- Familiarity with ERP Systems is preferred but not essential
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie