Our client is a leader in discovering and delivering innovative medicines solving serious health issues worldwide and addressing medical challenges of the future. They are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and are passionate about bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative health solutions. Are you ready to join a high performing, ambitious team and be part of an inclusive work environment? This may be the career for you - Talent Development Partner. Working closely with the HR Manager and leadership team, you will design and lead employee learning and development programmes. Using your expertise across talent management, career development, coaching, training, and other related areas, you will contribute to our high-performing team's ongoing success and development.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with management/leadership group to develop programmatic solutions that enhance individual, team, and organizational performance.
- Lead and deliver leadership and management development programs that support learning strategies.
- Partner with senior stakeholders to analyse learning and organisational capability development needs.
- Design, develop and deploy a selection of development strategies and initiatives to support business needs, training, and professional development.
- Assist management in business strategy/culture alignment and change management initiatives on site.
- Develop and manage annual training and career development plans to assist in meeting business objectives.
- Oversee site training needs analysis, approach, and direction.
- Drive the implementation and review of talent management processes.
- Partner with the Global network to leverage and implement enterprise training solutions and talent practices.
- Take ownership for talent and learning and development logistics for internally and externally delivered training.
Education & Experience:
- You will have a Bachelor’s degree in business studies/Human Resources or another relevant discipline with 6 years + in similar Talent Development/HR Business Partner role.
- Proven ability to develop & lead Talent/Learning Programmes.
- Experience working in a matrix environment.
- Business and Organizational Experience.
- Proven Project Management experience.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functionally.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins.