TALENT & CULTURE MANAGER / HR MANAGER – Monaghan
This a newly created role that offers exceptional career development opportunities for someone who would like to join a company with strong values and principles who are entering into a phase of extensive growth.
The role will be challenging but rewarding and requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability. It offers the prospect of operating as part of the leadership team and contribute to the wider strategic aims of the business.
As HR Manager you will provide commercially focused solutions across a range of HR disciplines. Initially, your bias is towards recruitment and selection up to senior management level of the required personal during this organisational growth.
You will work in partnership with managers to proactively implement HR Policies and Procedures in an efficient, fair and consistent manner in this exciting expansion of the group.
- Undertake recruitment and selection up to Senior Management level.
- Develop contract terms for new hires and promotions
- Act as a point of contact for employees, supervisors and managers on all HR related issues
- Contribute to and support the delivery of the HR strategy in line with strategic business objectives
- Drive and deliver HR initiatives to support business needs, such as recruitment, talent development, employee engagement, recognition & reward, management development and organisational change
- Guide and coach managers on employee relations and HR issues in line with Company policies and best practice, including lone working, disciplinary, grievance, performance, absence management and employee engagement
- Provides guidance and input on the business structures and workforce planning especially during the implementation / ramp up period of the business
- Assists in identifying training needs for the business units and participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success
- Ensure all relevant statutory employment compliances for the jurisdictions in which the company operates
Applicants must have a good standard of education up to Degree level and ideally CIPD certified.
- A minimum of 3 years’ recent practical experience of working in a role where you have proactively partnered with managers
- Excellent understanding of HR best practice and ability to apply this to employee relations.
- A practical understanding of working in a HR department within a complex, output driven, lone worker environment
- A practical understanding of employment legislation and relevant codes of practice across relevant jurisdictions (GB, NI, ROI), with the ability to apply this knowledge practically to workplace situations
- Experience of delivering training to managers on HR policies and procedures
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Davin Ferguson on 071-9140251 or email email@example.com