- Reference: 44306y
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin South
- Category: HR & Training
Talent Acquisition Specialist
6 month contract
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist to work in an exciting and demanding financial shared services environment in Cherrywood, South Dublin.Working in partnership with Human Resources (HR), you will support and manage all recruitment activities across this site.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
• Acting as account manager for TA activities via delivering high-value employees in agreed timescales while setting and managing expectations of Hiring Managers. • Ensuring that high quality standards are met in hiring practices, measured against KPIs e.g. Time to fill, Hiring Manager and Candidate satisfaction surveys, Direct sourcing • Championing the use and introduction of Social, Digital and Mobile media as recruitment tools. • Leading and managing the interview process including post-interview evaluations with hiring managers and/or business HR as appropriate and providing interview feedback to unsuccessful candidates as requested.
• Partnering with Ireland and EMEA Talent acquisition peers on common TA activities and supporting other sites as required. • Maintaining recruitment system on a daily basis so as to ensure that both job and candidate information is kept up-to-date. • Managing the complete recruitment process with support from offshore administration resources including candidate acknowledgement, interviews, reference checks, medicals and job offers before handing over to site HR.
• Track record of sourcing and recruiting in Multinational environment preferred
• NFQ level 7 qualification in a relevant discipline and 5 + years’ relevant work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience • Professional, accountable, high-energy and collaborative team player
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure and changing environment delivering results to meet business needs
• Ability to build professional relations across all levels of the business, including business acumen with senior leaders
• Self-motivated individual who can prioritise and manage your time while working in partnership within a small team
For further information on this role, please contact Ita Hodder on 09064 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie