Talent Acquisition Specialist
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join a leading multi-site multinational on an initial 11-month contract. This role is Work From Home but will require occasional travel to sites across Dublin, Meath and Carlow.
This is an exciting time to join our client with several strategic projects in the pipeline and hiring requirements which will ultimately help the business become the leading healthcare company in the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· The primary responsibility of the Talent Acquisition Specialist is to manage and coordinate Early Talent programs, including Graduate, Interns and Apprentices.
· You will be responsible for managing the end to end recruitment activities for Early Talent (Graduates, Interns, Summer Work Placement, Transitions Years and Apprentices) and some junior Business As Usual Roles across the network using Workday and other hiring tools.
· Support the any re-design and implementation of a best in class Internship placement programme for all Irish sites inclusive of hosting training sessions, arranging senior leader presentations etc.
· Collaborate with key strategic partners across the University and College network in Ireland to ensure that our Graduate and Internship Opportunities are placed as an employer of choice for their students.
· Work closely with the Global Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Managers at all levels across the network.
· Create new Early Talent recruitment material including an Online Interns/Summer Work Placement Request Form for Hiring Managers, Early Talent Job Descriptions, Hiring Manager Interview guides, Training Guides etc.
· Responsible for advertising campaigns – across print, and social media outlets and others that may be appropriate.
· D&I Initiatives for Early Talent- Interview questions, gender diverse interview panels, % goals per role of female applicants etc. Position will receive direction and support.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
· A Bachelor’s degree or CIPD qualification in a relevant discipline is required.
· You will have at least 1-2 years’ experience working in a large matrixed environment - manufacturing, commercial, research and agency/search organization - ideally within the pharmaceutical industry.
· An understanding of systems and data bases, ideally HRIS systems such as Workday.
· An efficient proactive approach to collaborating, prioritising tasks and building relationships.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty.