Great opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist or Agency Recruitment Consultant to join a US multinational organisation which is going through significant expansion. This will be an initial 12-month contract with good scope for extension. If youare a Talent Acquisition Specialaist or high-volume Recruitment Consultant this could be a great opportunity for you to gain exposure in an award-winning (Great Places to Work Winner) multinational. Hybrid working options. If I didn't work here I'd like to work there!
Interviews to take place promptly so please get in touch for more details.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Engage with the HR team and hiring managers in relation to current and future recruitment requirements
- Design and deliver branded sourcing strategies internally and externally to attract and promote top talent into the organization
- Coordinate and lead telephone, video and onsite interviews
- Partner with hiring managers on the complete recruitment life cycle (sourcing, shortlisting, interviewing, offer preparation and onboarding)
- Continuous communication with candidates in order to ensure efficient running of the process and ongoing brand awareness
- Partner with 3rd party agencies in identifying the right candidates
- Under the guidance of the Snr Talent Acquisition Specialist, execute sourcing strategies for talent pipeline campaigns as appropriate
- Degree in a relevant discipline and 2+ years of related work experience (in-house or agency)
- Knowledge of sourcing in the pharma industry would be preferred but not essential
- High volume and 360 recruitment experience are highly preferred
- Strong relationship-building and communication skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.