As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will have a very challenging and important role!
In this position you will be responsible for bringing key talent on board to support growth of our new Centre of Excellence in Galway, Ireland.
We are looking for an individual who is resourceful and creative, and who has the credibility and integrity to act as a Brand Ambassador for the company.
This person will manage the end-to-end recruitment process, deliver best in class experience and maintain positive relationships with candidates and hiring managers.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop the Strategy and Process
- Work closely with HR team and Hiring Managers to develop and execute effective sourcing strategies
- Advise and train hiring managers on recruitment strategies and processes
- Monitor and oversee the recruitment process and offer management
- Manage feedback from recruitment process e.g. Use data to create, measure and scale smart recruiting strategies
- Develop and deliver Company Branding
- Act as a brand ambassador and ensure the HID Global branding is creative, consistent and aligns with our corporate marketing brand
- Focus on successful execution of the employer Branding strategy and social media?
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management
- Write and publish excellent job descriptions by partnering with hiring managers
- Source, screen and conduct competence based interviews with candidates
- Benchmark salaries
- Participate in Various recruitment projects
- Bachelor in Business, Human Resources or related degree
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar position in a fast-paced multinational environment
- Experience using LinkedIn recruiter and various social media channels
- Excellent interpersonal skills including negotiating, influencing, problem solving and facilitation skills with experience establishing credibility and strong working relationships at all levels across the organization
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran on 091706710 or email email@example.com.