Working as part of the Ireland HR Team this position will support both manufacturing facilities & corporate functions where required with their Talent Acquisition requirements.
The role will manage all Ireland both Indirect and direct recruitment for both sites. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will act as an Indirect /support role recruiter and will manage a recruiter who manages the operator recruitment.
The talent acquisition specialist will also own employer brand, EVP and manage online social media presence. They will also design and develop recruitment strategies, processes and procedures.
- Manage the end to end recruitment and selection process to offer stage to actively generate a strong talent pipeline for open vacancies
- Use traditional and creative sourcing methods to build valuable talent pipelines
- Ensure a timely turnaround time on fill rates, in line with strict compliance procedures
- Support the HR Management team on the delivery of Talent and Succession planning
- Manage all recruitment administration responsibilities and contribute to various ongoing projects
- Reduce the monthly recruitment agency spend
- Review historical agency spend & Identify a Preferred Supplier listing for each site
- Review turnover levels and identify Top 3 areas to focus on for each site
- Develop strong relationships with the PLT team
- Identify a pool of ready talent for top 3 ‘at risk’ positions
- 20% travel required
- Degree Qualified in a HR, Marketing or relevant discipline
- Will need to have 5 years’ plus relevant recruitment experience ideally within the Life Sciences environment
- Must be able to demonstrate key stakeholder management capabilities by managing expectations through exceeding them
- A self-starter with has the ability to work independently, be proactive, energetic, driven and action-oriented.
- Will have strong organisational, administrative and analytical skills
For further information please contact email@example.com or call 091 706 719