Talent Acquisition Specialist - Galway - Onsite - Retail or Hospitality Experience
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will manage the sourcing and recruitment of a variety of the group's candidates and assist in their onboarding and in some instances, relocation and accommodation sourcing to enable them to take up their positions.
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 5 year's Hospitality/Catering Recruitment experience, Ideally via an Agency, who is looking to move into a fast-paced and exciting in-house role and who will play a strategic role within the HR team.
The role of Talent Acquisition Specialist is anything but boring and will give you exposure to many areas of the business. They work in a fast-paced, ever-changing industry and are looking to recruit an ambitious candidate who is looking to make a difference and become a real recruitment business partner.
- Targeted Advertising across all recruitment platforms to attract and engage experienced candidates suitable for our brands
- Understanding the roles to be filled and seeking clarity to gain an understanding of the key competencies to ensure a candidate fit in terms of skills and attitude.
- Interacting and sourcing suitable Recruitment Agents to assist in sourcing relevant candidates at a reasonable rate where necessary.
- Identifying the best regions and best candidates to give maximum return on an ongoing basis in terms of talent supply across all brands
- Training and onboarding of new hires to the area as needed.
- Working within and in agreement with management regarding relevant budgets regarding advertising on social media or other media forums.
- Interacting with all candidates to critique and assess suitability, level of interest, English ability, and suitability for the roles being considered.
- Providing updates on progress, advising of issues or difficulties, and ensuring quality candidates are sourced and delivered in keeping with the parameters set.
- Partner with hiring managers to deliver a high-quality recruitment service, which translates into high-quality candidates being delivered.
- Networking and pipelining future talent into all brands, via colleges, universities, agencies, etc., and building talent channels to ensure continuity.
- Ensuring all communication and messaging is in keeping with our messaging, mindful of branding, social media, etc.
- Selling the Group success story to prospective candidates
- Taking part in attracting/screening/interviews to find relevant talent to fit our needs.
- Overseeing the relocation of candidates, sourcing accommodation, communicating, and ensuring we deliver the promise to the candidates selected.
- On-going updating and reporting of recruitment activity
- Experience recruiting Hospitality/Catering professionals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Thinks outside the box
- A people person builds relationships and trust with candidates
- Has a minimum of 5 years of recruitment experience, either agency or in-house?
- A Team player
- Has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised, professional, Committed.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.