Talent Acquisition Specialist - Permanent - Mayo
The Talent Acquisition Specialists will utilise best practice strategies to attract top talent globally. You will manage the 360-degree recruitment lifecycle both nationally and internationally across a number of business functions in line with our company growth plans. You will also develop our employer brand strategy and implement it across our online platforms
- Collaborate with hiring managers both nationally and internationally to understand their hiring needs and put in place an appropriate recruitment plan
- Utilise a range of sourcing strategies including referrals, Linkedin Recruiter, local and national advertising, relationships with 3rd party institutions, and career fairs
- Develop the employer brand strategy incorporating industry best practices and ensure our value proposition is clearly communicated via online platforms and at all stages of the recruitment lifecycle.
- Market map talent pools and approach relevant candidates about our job opportunities demonstrating our value proposition
- Use Linkedin Recruiter and other emerging online platforms to identify and interact with high caliber candidates globally including approaching profiles that are written in languages other than English
- Conduct thorough interviews with candidates and present candidate shortlists to hiring managers
- Arrange interviews to take place onsite and via video conferencing platforms
- Complete thorough reference and background checks on candidates and escalate any issues arising as appropriate
- Work at the optimum times necessary outside of the core working hours of 09:00-17:30 Monday – Thursday and 09:00-17:00 on Fridays to recruit for positions based in different time zones
- Research, gain buy-in and implement a new talent attraction and selection strategies
- Deliver a high level of customer service to both hiring managers and candidates providing a positive recruitment experience
- Track and update recruitment KPIs on an ongoing basis
- Bring forward process and continuous improvement initiatives for the Talent Acquisition division
- Maintain a positive, proactive, professional, and friendly manner at all times while also ensuring the recruitment process is adhered to by all stakeholders
- Act as a brand ambassador by upholding the values, policies, messaging and intentions set by the company for communication with staff.
- Perform any ad hoc and other duties as deemed required for the role by your line manager.
- 5 years’ full recruitment lifecycle experience is ideal.
- Third-level qualification to degree or Masters level is highly desirable
- Experience recruiting for highly skilled positions nationally and internationally
- Excellent LinkedIn Recruiter and Boolean search skills
- Ability to liaise professionally with hiring managers and candidates globally
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.