This Talent Acquisition Partner has full responsibility for talent acquisition across Ireland and Europe, ensuring best practice across the full end to end recruiting and on boarding cycle. Working within the Global TA strategy and aligning to the global employer brand, this is a role that is both a mix of day to day tactical delivery as well as developing strategic recruiting and sourcing plans to proactively identify and recruit top talent.
- Actively source candidates through all media avenues utilizing traditional and new sourcing techniques.
- Facilitates and manages all facets of each search
- Develops and communicates recruiting strategies with the hiring manager and advises on job profiles and potential candidates.
- Maintains effective/proactive communication to keep all stakeholders informed throughout the recruiting process.
- Working with the HR team, provides talent acquisition related training to hiring managers as needed
- Develops and maintains a quality network and pipeline of candidates.
- Ensures appropriate closure of all staffing requisitions, including candidate communication follow though.
- Updates and maintains accurate information within the Taleo and other record-keeping tools; ensures data integrity on an on-going basis and regularly reports associated metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of in-house recruitment with progressive responsibility in full life cycle recruitment in a medium to high volume large corporate environment.
- Working knowledge of common Applicant Tracking System platforms; experience with Taleo a plus
- For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran on 091706710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.