Talent Acquisition Consultant
An exciting opportunity has come our way with our client. Our client is one of the leading employers in the Mid West region and is looking to bring on a Talent Acquisition Consultant for a fixed-term contract. This opportunity would suit someone who has experience working a high volume of roles and someone who has worked in financial services roles in the past.
Key Responsibilities: (Full job spec available upon request)
- Managing the full recruitment process from end to end for all hires within a specific business unit from entry-level to Senior Vice President level hires across the region.
- Conducting recruitment strategy meetings with business leaders to determine both key technical skills and critical behaviors for role success.
- Setting a robust and consistent recruitment strategy and process to maximise diverse candidate pipeline.
- Designing and delivering innovative sourcing strategies using direct sourcing methods (advertising, referrals, headhunting, networking, market mapping), internal sourcing, and third party agencies where appropriate.
- Guiding hiring managers and teams through assessment and selection process.
- Ability to deal with high recruitment volumes as well as more specialist senior vacancies.
- Experience of developing sourcing strategies including direct sourcing and managing external partners and vendors.
- Strong consulting skills and experience in translating business objectives into role and competency requirements and creating appropriate solutions.
- Recruiting experience is essential, in-house permanent recruiting experience is preferable.
- Financial / Professional Services recruiting experience would be beneficial although not essential.
For more information or even a private discussion please contact Jason O'Flaherty.