Our client, a biopharmaceutical company has a requirement for an experienced T & E Specialist to join their team. This role serves as the company contact for all employee T&E and credit card questions.
- Ensure cardholders understand and comply with corporate policy.
- Develop and deliver T&E training for all users, covering corporate cards, p-card, expense systems, process, and policy.
- Process Concur reports for payment – either through Oracle or manually depending on the market.
- Maintain cardholder records as cards are distributed to employees.
- Create & maintain desk-top procedures for the duties carried out by this role.
- Work with IT to ensure the successful integration of the credit card feed into Concur and monitor daily credit card feed once program is up and running.
- Business Degree Required.
- 3-5 years’ PTP experience in a fast-paced multi-national environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation regarding sensitive and confidential information.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien.