T&E Associate (Travel & Entertainment) opportunity with a Multinational Organisation based in South Dublin. Initial contract for 9- 12 months. Hybrid working model.
· the disbursement activities for T&E.
· Ensure that all information is prepared for the local statutory books.
· Provide analysis and support to the financial accountant(s) and auditors as required to ensure full tax and audit compliance.
· Prepare Statistical & ad hoc information required.
· Support the 3rd Party outsource team:
· Provide resolution of escalated operational issues
· Support the completion of root cause analysis for any QC or performance issues of the 3rd party outsource team
· Perform T&E disbursements functions within the defined process standards.
· Contribute to process improvement reviews
· Evaluate best practices with global peers and develop improvement suggestions
· Assist in ensuring accurate and timely month end close and corporate reporting
· Aid in the implementation of the global standard disbursements processes, to meet the needs of the shared services stakeholders.
· Track and report on metrics for disbursements performance within the centre and assist in developing action plans to meet targets.
· Ensure integrity of internal controls, in partnership with the compliance team
· BA degree in Business or Accounting ideally or an Accounting Technician qualification
· 3 years of T&E experience inclusive of all aspects of Travel and Entertainment
· Prior recent experience working in a captive SSC environment preferred.
· Experience with 3rd party outsource providers essential
· Strong ability to interact with internal and external parties at various levels
· Reasonable skill level on Excel, Word & Outlook
· Additional other non-SAP ERP experience a plus
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan.