An exciting new role has come available at a Multinational Engineering and Manufacturing company at their Cork site. The role reports to The Production Supervisor and will support normal production activities as required.
- Perform assembly of Sub-assemblies, Module Level Assembly, Top Level assembly of Products to Specifications.
- Working from formal Procedures, assembly checklists, Engineering documentation and drawings.
- Prototype work under Engineering direction.
- Use a range of hand tools to assemble a range of products with differing mechanical fasteners.
- Use of Torque Tools for assembly of specific fasteners. Programming parts.
- Manual Lifting.
- Rework of specific parts.
- Typical components handled will be PCB’s, cables and harnesses, electronic sub-assemblies, heavy metal chassis’, connectors, Heli-coils, and lock wiring.
- Operate miscellaneous small power and air tools to facilitate the assembly of the units.
- Typical miscellaneous items used will be grease, red paint, glue, cement, tape etc.
- Completion of all necessary Production related documentation.
- Packing of cards and units shipping on a weekly basis to customer or subcontractor.
Preferable Qualifications & Skills:
- Knowledge of IPC7711/IPC7721 and IPC J-Standard and their application
- Proven track record of commitment to both quality and production goals
- Positive, flexible approach with good interpersonal skills
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of relevant experience/knowledge of assembly functions would be preferable.
- Detail orientated
- Problem Solving capabilities
- Good Time Management
- Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.