- Second line support for 500+ users supporting telephony, networks and server environments
- LAN and WAN troubleshooting, escalation to third party support teams, management of issues to resolution.
- Troubleshooting across a variety of Windows 2012 and 2016 & Linux platforms
- Rotating on-call for off hours support
- Work independently and with vendors to resolve issues related to installation, maintenance and use of all Call Center applications and equipment
- Network administration (including backup, security management, user account management, exchange server, internet access, office systems and applications support).
- Supports server, network and desktop hardware, software and applications.
- Rolls out hardware and software to ensure optimal deployment of resources.
- Plans, implements, and supports the network and computing infrastructure.
- Manages small to medium sized projects according to agreed upon budgets and schedules.
- Considerable (5 + years) and current experience an admin in a medium sized network including virtual servers, desktop systems and communications devices using current technologies.
- Experience with Active Directory or LDAP
- Good working knowledge of the following operating systems, Windows 2012 Server, Windows 2016 server, Linux, Exchange, Citrix, Office 365
- Linux and VMware administration
- Strong working knowledge of major networking components, network operating systems and basic computer hardware components