My Client Dalcour Maclaren are a market leader providing a wide range of land and environmental services to the utilities and infrastructure sectors in the UK and Ireland since 2003. Due to continued success Dalcour Maclaren have decided to set up operations in Ireland to deliver on some very exciting upcoming projects nationwide.
We are recruiting for junior surveyors at entry level to senior level to join the Ireland team.
- deliver land and property advice and services to and on behalf of clients
- deliver a range of tasks and/or schemes, to a high standard
- use initiative and a proactive approach to ensure that client deadlines and objectives are met whilst taking pride and ownership in the quality of the work delivered
- develop strong working relationships with client personnel, internal and external stakeholders including contractors, consultants, landowners and occupiers holding professional conversations, managing expectations and discussing feedback to improve the level of service provided
- support the development of more junior members of staff and, if applicable, develop line management skills and provide constructive line management to own direct reports, engaging in regular progress review and feedback meetings and delegating tasks effectively
- participate in and support company groups, initiatives, events and social activities and embrace our values, engendering a positive attitude within the workplace
- Assoc SCSI/AssocRICS or MSCSI/MRICS
- Rural or Commercial Surveyor experience
- Preferred utility sector experience but not essential
- have a full clean Irish driving licence
**FULL SPEC ON REQUEST**
For a confidential discussion, please contact Tina Cornally.