- Reference: CJ46920
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Supply Chain Specialist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for executing and design of data analytics that impact overall supply chain.
- Generate tools and content to build data functionality for the enhancement of MDM processes.
- Work with cross-functional team on enhancement of MDM and Analytics development, strategies and methods. Implement and develop joint continuous improvements initiatives.
- Monitors Supply Chain metrics to identify gaps in current processes and improve the value chain efficiency.
- Create and publish metrics to evaluate Supply Chain process effectiveness
- Accurately produce regular metrics reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis that drive positive results.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with various internal and cross-site business units to identify and align on strategic initiatives that drive productivity, innovation in conjunction with changing project scope and timelines.
- Work to seek improvements to process, technique, and execution, as well as adoption of improved systems and or tools.
- Supports the Supply Chain process, in maximising supply chain efficiency and effectiveness, and meeting the demands of a rapidly growing production operation.
- Assist with regular operational meetings; represent as needed or perform other activities as required by the business.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to interpret complex data and communicate recommendations
- Represent a professional, respectful, and courteous manner when interacting with co-workers, members, and suppliers.
- Attention to detail, fact-based, self-motivated, and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate details clearly and effectively.
- Excellent time management, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Master Data Management, Statistical Analysis Techniques, Materials Planning, Performance metrics, project management; and supply chain management.
- Ability to manage changing priorities makes sound decisions under pressure, and work effectively in a team environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of Oracle or other ERP systems.
Experience and Required Skills: Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in Business, Supply Chain Mgmt, Engineering or Science discipline with 3+ years of related experience, preferably in Supply chain operations and/or project management/ continuous improvement. May substitute relevant industry experience in lieu of educational requirement.
- Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology knowledge advantageous.
- APICS or other related purchasing certifications advantageous.
- Lean/Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement knowledge advantageous.
The attractiveness of the Midwest as a region to set up a world class manufacturing operation and source top talent across a range of roles was further endorsed this week with the announcement from Edwards Lifesciences to set up a European manufacturing site in Shannon with the creation of 60 jobs initially and further ramping […]read whole article
Question: I am responsible for managing two junior staff members at an advertising firm. They work on projects together but have their own specific tasks to carry out. When it comes to presenting their work to myself and my superiors, one of the members has a habit of hogging the limelight and claiming credit for […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more