About the Role –
- Responsible for Supply Chain activities relating to NPI (new product introductions), including SKU set up, project timelines, the QCR process, fit set build programs and launch planning – for any New product SKU ranges that are needed due to MDR
- Liaison with procurement on packaging and raw material requirements for these new ranges
- Attend product group meetings and liaise with departments as required
- Maintain and update processes and procedures for Planning activities
- Execute other operational disciplines of the Supply Chain Department as and when required. Focus on the continuous enhancement and credibility of the department, within the organisation, through a professional and mature approach at all times.
What you need –
- Minimum of 5 years Supply Chain related experience
- Educated to Degree level – Business/Supply Chain – or equivalent combination of Education / Experience
- IIPMM / AIPICs qualified
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to use Excel at an advanced level and understanding of ERP LX / JDA / SAP or similar ERP systems
- Focused on customer service and delivering key operational measurements
- Ability to act as a team player, or independently, and with multiple activities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Results focused and demonstrate financial and analytical acumen.
- Proficient in problem solving and resolutions.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien on 021-4911065 or email email@example.com