Title: Supply Chain Specialist
The Supply Chain Specialist co-ordinates delivery of products from the tolling/local site that meets quality, customer service and cost requirements in line with service agreements and supports day to day effective partner relationship management. They will liaise with internal and external groups to facilitate product disposition and ensure product availability in alignment with group inventory objectives. The successful candidate must be able to prioritize work, learn new concepts quickly and juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Implement the company’s manufacturing processes while developing and maintaining business relationships to ensure the efficient delivery of product to meet required schedules. This will include demand and order management actives, effective information sharing and record maintenance.
- Work with key internal and external stakeholders (Partners, Finance, Tax, Quality, Warehouse & Logistics, CMO teams) on maintaining existing tolling relationships and implementing new tolling relationships as required.
- Be the key point of contact for tolling relationship with external partners ensuring tolling principles are applied as per supply agreements.
- Facilitate the site batch disposition process, participate to functional batch disposition meetings and follow up on any resulting actions with key stakeholders.
- Drive batch impacting events towards closure to facilitate timely disposition of all relevant internal and external batches.
- Maintain, and manage appropriate inventory positions of drug substance and drug product for all company programs as required.
- Engage with the S&OP process within the site and ensure all appropriate inputs to Global S&OP process are available as needed.
- Partner effectively with contract manufactures, external manufacturing, supply planning, materials management, and other functional areas as needed to monitor and improve key performance metrics.
- Provide analysis of key supply chain information (forecast, po’s etc) to support decision making as required.
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in Business, Life Sciences or Engineering discipline with a minimum of 3+ years of related experience, preferably in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or related industry, may substitute relevant industry experience in lieu of educational requirement.
- Excellent communication skills and relationship management experience.
- Preferably will be familiar with the concepts of toll manufacturing and partner relationship management.
- Proficient in ERP systems and MS Office suite
To apply please see link below or for more info don’t hesitate to reach out to me on 061 512270