Job Purpose: To provide administrative support to the supply chain function in order to ensure all business milestones are met.
- Provides administrative support to the supply chain function
- Liaises with customers regarding forecast information
- Ensures timely conversion of forecast to actual orders
- Processes Sales Orders on SAP.
- Monitors delivery of orders to customers, to ensure timely delivery.
- Processes MRP for raw materials, components and finished product and converts purchase requisitions to purchase orders, agrees delivery dates with suppliers and tracks delivery.
- Negotiates with suppliers to ensure best possible price is agreed for all materials in line with the company cost saving initiative.
- Ensures legal / GMP compliance of product and raw material shipments.
- Dealing with Customer and Supplier complaints.
- Assists with vendor management programme.
- Liaises with subcontract vendors to ensure timely delivery of products.
- Performs all logistics and delivery requirements related to shipment of raw materials and finished products, where necessary.
- Data collection and uploading of all master data related to SAP
- Manages and approves all artwork provided by customer through dealing with design house, suppliers and subcontract vendors.
- Conducts analysis of operational activities to provide key metrics.
- Collects and coordinates data needed by the Head of Operations
- Resolves problems and/or discrepancies which may involve research and data collection.
- To perform additional team tasks as agreed to support effective running of the Business.
Education and Skills Required:
- Third level qualification or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a regulated environment.
- Excellent Communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Excellent Knowledge of Planning / Purchasing in SAP ERP system.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products including, Excel, Word & Powerpoint.
- Time management
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multitask & work under pressure, coping with more than one conflicting task at once.
- Adaptability – maintain effectiveness in varying environments and with different tasks, responsibilities and people.
- Working effectively with team and on own initiative.
- Safety Awareness.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloísa Ruiz on 021 4911066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!