The Supply Chain Specialist will be based with a start-up manufacturer located in Mullingar since 2021, being amongst some of the first hires within the company you will be ideally placed within the company.
This position will suit someone with strong overall Supply Chain experience from the manufacturing industry.
- Interface with distributors as well as suppliers to resolve day-to-day supply chain and logistics issues.
- Track and monitor shipping activities and work with internal / external parties to meet customer requirements.
- Work close with quality team, Corporate Finance and follow up on all requested actions.
- Communicate supply chain/logistics issues and delays promptly, and facilitate resolutions as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the 3PL, carriers and customs to assure timely and continuous supply.
- Act as a key member in implementing Sales & Operation Planning and prepare regular cross-functional review meetings
- Participate on ERP implementation and support local and global projects.
- Monitor and improve KPI's
- Maintain records and prepare reports relating to 3rd party and internal Supply Chain.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years supply chain and logistics operations experience.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/medical device/healthcare industry an advantage, but not essential.
- Experience working with ERP system and performing all inventory and sales order processing transactions in Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Excellent MS office especially Excel (Pivot table, VLOOKUP and calculation functions)
- Good numeric skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and communication skills.
- Ability to deal with customers and suppliers in a professional manner
- Experience with active participation in Change Control, S&OP and New Product launches, representing Supply Chain.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton.