Supply Chain Projects Lead on contract with experience in managing mini Supply Chain Projects in Warehouse/Planning/Master Scheduling/Procurement. Ideally procurement experience.
As a Supply Chain Projects Lead you will provide functional expertise in Supply Chain Management strategies and processes which support the implementation of Lean Supply Chain Tools and concepts at company supplier partners.
- Support Operational Excellence assessments and identify operational gaps within the Supply Chain.
- Develop detailed project plans, associated training material, and supplier improvement roadmaps.
- Implement efficient, Lean and cost effective Supply Chain Management processes at company’s supplier partners through the application of Operational Excellence concepts and tools, including, but not limited to Pull Systems, VMI, Replenishment Strategies, KANBAN, Kaizen, Visual Management, S&OP and JIT.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the areas of Lean Supply Chain, Pull Replenishment, JIT and Batch Sizing, while providing on-site training to partner supplier associates.
- Manage and track supplier specific deployment projects, create and modify procedures, conduct kick-off and site activities with target suppliers.
- Leverage expertise in Lean Supply Chain Management to achieve stated objectives in the areas of S&OP, Capacity Planning, Scheduling, Lead Time, Delivery and Total Cost of Supply established by the Supplier team.
- Use supplier feedback and tailor program material to promote and maximize deployment effectiveness.
- Support broader curriculum development.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Engineering
- 2 – 5 years in Supply Chain Management related roles (Planning, Scheduling, Replenishment)
- Minimum of 2 years in application of Lean concepts within the Supply Chain (VMI, KANBAN, Pull, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years in process improvement, project management, training and facilitation
- 2 – 5 years using data analysis tools (Excel, MiniTab, etc.)
- Medical Device Experience Aerospace, Automotive or High-Tech, GMP Preferred
- APICS and CSCMP Certification Preferred
- Consulting Experience Preferred
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.