Supply Chain Project Manager required for a long term contract in Galway city.
- Represent business unit at planning stages of global rebranding projects, ensuring that GBS processes, timelines and constraints are understood.
- Attend regular rebranding meetings held by the manufacturing sites/business units with the wider teams.
- Hold regular communication and status update sessions with the GBS team to update on major rebranding activities (timelines, risks, interdependencies).
- Be the communication channel and manager to ensure that all reregistration activities are understood and effectively planned within the functions required to deliver.
- Minimum of three to five years of project management experience in a position requiring intra-company, and inter-company, planning and coordination of multiple priorities. This experience should be in a leadership or multi-functional role in a medical diagnostic, clinical study, or similar environment.
- Experience of supply chain in medical device industry required.
- Accredited Project Manager qualification with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in project delivery is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency on multiple software applications (MS Word, MS Power Point, MS EXCEL and Microsoft Project).
- Demonstrated proficiency in the hosting of virtual conference meetings (conference calls, virtual rooms).
- Ability to travel globally as required (with advance planning)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.