Supply Chain Planner required for a leading global manufacturing company based in Co. Galway.
- Management of Supply Chain Interfaces with customers and suppliers.
- Manage Warehouse through a team of Material Handlers and Shipping Co-Coordinators.
- Master Data management
- Manage external moulding supplier arrangement.
- Conversion of the demand plan to a production plan to support the S&OP process, which is driven by market priority volumes, lead times and inventory targets
- Timely publication of the production plan to production.
- Act as Single Point of Contact for planners and Material Handlers.
- Active participation in the S&OP process and leadership in discussions on specific products.
- Lead weekly product meetings to monitor supply plan adherence to ensure to meet market replenishment needs.
- Actively work to resolve Supply and Demand gaps. Identify long term supply constraints which may result in out of stock products and develop contingency plans for the same.
- Ensuring GMP and housekeeping standards (5S) are constantly maintained at the required levels. Ensuring department procedures are kept up to date, easily accessible, training up to date, and reviewed as business circumstances change.
- Ensure compliance with the Health and Safety, Quality Environmental and Energy Management systems.
- Bachelors in Supply Chain Management or business-related area required
- Qualified in Supply Chain related qualification (APICS, etc)
- Minimum 5 years of direct experience in a similar role
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing organization
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Previous Warehousing /Shipping related experience
- Experience in ERP systems required, SAP experience is highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience of data gathering, data analysis including business process metrics and measures linking to business KPIs
Competitive salary and benefits on offer.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.