Video for this job
This is an excellent opportunity to join our clients Supply Chain team and be at the heart of one of Ireland’s most exciting FMCG businesses. As Supply Chain Manager, you will be working with Customers, External Contract Manufacturer’s, 3PL’s as part of the wider Supply Chain Team. Our client’s culture is based on always raising the bar and asking what next. Travel will be required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure supply continuity of all products within the Supply Chain. Collaborating with third-party distributors
( Customers) and ensuring the supply of goods is maintained from External Contract Manufactures and within the 3PL’s.
- Lead and develop the demand and supply planning for all European managed products to the required service levels required to achieve KPI’s which will need to be developed as part of the role.
- Work with Supply Chain Team to manage and reduce lead times both Internally on the order process and externally with Contract Manufacturers.
- Proactively manage logistics costs and product stock levels, ensuring the escalation of any issues and are provided by mitigating strategies.
- Strive for continuous improvements in the Supply Chain Team, looking at areas of potential where process and ways of working can be improved.
- Manage the 3PL on a daily basis to ensure that all tasks required for a smooth operation are completed.
- Product Lifecycle Management: Supporting the New product Development innovation pipeline, driving excellence in operational execution with customer planning, leading regular SKU rationalisation review.
- Producing monthly reports to support Business reviews.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor Degree – Business, Supply Chain or equivalent
- 4-5 years’ experience in a commercial role
- Experience in Food FMCG industry or FMCG
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Supply and Demand Planning
- Stock & Order Allocation management experience an advantage
- Working within a European Supply Chain
- 3PL experience
- Collaborating with External Contract Manufacturing Suppliers
- Experience in Export documentation
- ERP systems knowledge (MS Nav)
- Responsibility & Accountability
- Results oriented
- Flexibility to support a fast-growing business
- Presentation skills
- Team player who enjoys working within a small business environment
- Analytical thinker enjoys problem-solving
- Capable of handling and interpreting data
What we offer
- Culture focused around training and development opportunities
- Innovative and interactive office environment
- Company funded health insurance through VHI
- Company funded meals
- 23 days paid of annual leave, Irish public holidays inclusive of Good Friday and Christmas Eve
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Pension option with company matching
- Flexible working hours (37.5-hour work week, with core hours between 10AM-4PM)
- Bonus potential (dependant on position)
- Casual Dress
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Boyle on 016620088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.