Our client who specialises in designing, weaving and tailoring luxury fabrics and high-quality garments is recruiting for a Supply Chain Planner to join their team. This is a permanent contract based in Donegal Town.
As a Supply Chain Planner, you will be responsible for the following:
Creation of Product Costings
- Creation of product costs seasonally, comprising all product components and other relevant information.
- Compiling and maintaining purchase price lists and generation of garment costings.
Creation of Price Lists
- Creation of price lists with margin analysis; for seasonal product collections, for both trade and direct to consumer sales channels, to achieve correct margin.
- Creating production plans, negotiating with suppliers and managing production and product deliveries with multiple suppliers in order to achieve delivery deadlines.
- Analysis of raw materials, garment production requirements and creating garment purchase orders for all suppliers and dealing with all supplier communications.
- Monitoring, maintaining and distribution of delivery schedules.
- Reconciling final product prices against invoices.
Sales Analysis Reporting
- Responsible for generation of sales reports and data analysis relating to production.
- Previous experience in a similar environment, including knowledge of costing, pricing and preparation of orders for global suppliers.
- The ability to use your own initiative and understand the impact of production planning in relation to budgetary parameters.
- Exceptional numeracy skills, accuracy, attention to detail and robust data analysis skills.
- Advanced Excel is essential as is the ability to quickly learn the in-House system (Protex).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with overseas suppliers/third parties.
For more information on this Supply Chain Planner position, please contact Chloe Somers