A global healthcare leader is keen to hire a Supply Chain Planner to join their growing team in Sligo.
The Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for meeting the production schedule, material requirements planning, and work order management to ensure customer requests are actioned within the time schedule requested.
Responsibilities (Full job description available on request):
- Open/Maintain/Release Process orders.
- Generating purchase requisitions as necessary and ensuring the material is released within the agreed timescale.
- Maintain high standards in housekeeping, GMP, and Safety.
- Execute to the production schedule by ensuring Process Orders are available, Batch Determinations are completed, material availability, technical issues are resolved.
- Create and maintain the ERP data in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Hold Report & Reserve report Responsibility Reviewing Material at risk of Expiring Report.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement projects, process simplification, system enhancements, and automation of activities (e.g. reports and plan exercise).
- Appropriate qualification in either Purchasing/Productions Planning e.g. Diploma in Purchasing or relevant APICS (American Production and Inventory Control Society) examinations.
- General degree with relevant manufacturing experience desirable.
- At least two years of experience in production planning in a manufacturing company. Preferably previous experience with planning short-shelf life products.
- Overall experience required is 3 years.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Flynn