Title: Supply Chain Manager
Location: Shannon, Co. Clare
A long established Multi- National based in Co. Clare are seeking a Supply Chain Manager to join their team. An excellent opportunity to work on Global teams with a varied client industry base.
- Understand and control bottlenecks while seeking to minimise their impact on delivery by working with the relevant teams.
- Manage the monthly planning process.
- Implement the daily, weekly, monthly supply plans ensuring back up stock, yields and a high customer service level.
- Contribute strategically to the long-term capacity process aligned with strategic investment.
- Understand and control the service and industry requirements of the business in a complicated production and business environment.
- Co-ordinates and contribute to meetings with key clients both on site and off.
- Co- ordinate and enable NPI ensuring that the requisite supply lines are updated or created.
- Degree/ Masters in Supply Chain supported with APICS certification.
- Strong experience in Demand and Supply planning, MRP planning, and analysis of capacity.
- Super User in Excel
- Advanced knowledge of lean Supply Chain
- Proven track record of driving CI within Supply Chain.
- Strong systems experience.
To apply for this role please submit your CV through the APPLY button or for a confidential call please call Ben Forde on 061 512270.