- Reference: 45610
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Offaly, Roscommon, Westmeath
- Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
Purpose of Job:
Responsible for the commercial and tactical operational management of contract manufacturing partners and finished goods suppliers to ensure product availability and stability of economics.
- Ensure product availability from manufacturing partners to meet the business needs.
- Manage and partner with suppliers to develop business relationships that deliver effective operational control to agreed service levels.
- Manages and negotiates contractual terms as necessary with suppliers to assure long term stability of supply and cost effectiveness
- Plan, support and implement projects with suppliers and key internal partner organizations to drive effective supply, cost control and timeline compliance.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure stability of the supply chain, develop and implement risk management processes to ensure no risk of supply.
- Responsible for negotiating and establishing contractual terms for assigned partners
- Manage supplier pricing reviews and COGS reduction projects to drive reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Works with suppliers to reduce lead times and increase overall supply chain agility.
- Engage with Franchise team to support strategic projects including RFP/RFQ process for new and existing business programs with 3rd party suppliers.
- Engage and develop continuous supply chain improvement practices.
- Conducts supplier landscaping activities, develops selection criteria to support new supplier identification and evaluation.
- Establishes supplier benchmarking processes and contributes to business reviews.
- Engages with key stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of business projects.
- Participates and engages in Make Buy reviews and decisions.
- Will comply with all relevant training required and adhere to relevant associated documentation.
- Follow strict adherence to the requirements of cGMP.
- Actively contribute to the enhancement of compliance initiatives for areas of responsibility.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Procurement, Supply Chain Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 7 years experience in a 3rd party supply chain management environment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and developing supplier relationships including contract negotiation.
- Management of annualized standard cost settings, pricing, and cost out programs.
- High understanding of Compliance requirements and GMP including validation requirements and Regulatory expectations.
- Working knowledge of Quality Systems (FDA/ISO) within a regulated environment.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings/specifications/familiarity with contract terms and conditions, statements of work.
- Competent user of MS Office tools [Access, Excel, Project, Word, Powerpoint].
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Strong leadership, decision-making & problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP /ASCP system or similar database system and Business Objects software program.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!