Senior Supply Planning Manager | Job Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the supply plan has been financially evaluated in conjunction with finance and that the implications are understood by the leadership team within the plant and the franchise with regard to operational targets and budgets
- To deploy and monitor the performance of the core supply processes such as Master resource planning, Capacity Planning, Demand and Supply execution and Safety stocks.
- To input into the overall Franchise Executive Supply review by communicating the capability of the plant to meet the latest demand signal and the implications if any of doing so.
- To own and drive continuous improvement on the core processes within supply planning based on defined standards by business model for the franchise and process excellence.
- To ensure that the manufacturing leadership are being provided with the right insight in regard to planning future capital investment with regard to capacity planning and also opportunities for cost and cash improvement.
- To ensure that production and procurement call offs are in line with what was requested in the Supply plan and any deviation is measured and monitored to drive a balanced scorecard approach on KPIs
- To be the knowledge centre in supporting pro-active communication of supply risks and mitigation of back order issues within span of control to include both production in house and 3rd party purchasing.
- Ensure that KPIs are tracked, communicated and corrective actions taken when deviating and reported back to leadership in time.
- Management of people resource within the specific plant to ensure that they are developed, coached and capable of performing the role designated including performance management.
- KPIs for the role – Supply Plan Attainment, Safety Stock Heath, Capacity Utilization, Back order and Lead time levels and plant operational cost targets
- Degree level in Business/Engineering/Supply Chain management
- Regulated manufacturing experience in a similiar environment
- APICS accredited or professional supply chain accreditation
- S&OP/IBP formally accredited via OW
- Languages at least English but preferably a second language depending on global location
Senior Planner/Buyer | Job Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and actioning Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) to ensure that patient requirements are met.
- Partnering with our teams in the US & the Netherlands to balance inventories across the sites while minimizing excess, obsolete and expired materials.
- Ensuring that all material delivery schedules are communicated to the suppliers on time to meet plan requirements.
- Liaising with suppliers to identify potential plan constraints and interfacing between supplier and the key internal stakeholders to ensure issue resolution.
- Partnering with Global Procurement & Supplier Quality to drive Supplier performance improvement.
- Assessing the feasibility of potential plan changes and communicating potential issues
- Liaising with warehouse staff to understand and adhere to space constraints and managing inventory levels within agreed targets.
- Liaising with Quality to ensure timely testing and release
- Providing forecasts to suppliers and engaging in Sales &Operations Planning processes
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Supporting material introduction and phase out processes.
- Honours’ Degree (NFQ level 8) in Supply Chain Management or other related Business discipline is essential
- Supply Chain Certification e.g. APICS.
- 2-6 years relevant Supply Chain Management experience (Planning, Logistics or Manufacturing) is required.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel on 021 4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!