- Reference: CJ46139y
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Production
- As a member of the leadership team, leads the Customer Service team to provide daily support to customers in terms of order input, new business projects, queries.
- Driving improvement initiatives in the customer experience
- Fostering a team based culture and providing regular feedback to the team
- Leading employee engagement improvement initiatives
- Liaising with internal departments such as production and quality in order to communicate customer requirements and ensure correct prioritisation of production resources
- Provide data analysis to internal and external customers as required
- Cover periods of holidays in the team by hands on order management
- Conducts training/recruitment/performance review processes
- Accountable for H&S aspects in the office
- Acts as a point of contact in case of queries about deliveries, new business, customer information etc
- Acts as a project manager for new business opportunities, supporting the commercial team
- Provide functional guidance to the production planner
- Owns the S&OP process driving the meeting schedule and quality of the process
- Driving improvement initiatives to increase service levels towards customers
- Acting as backup to the production planner during periods of holidays
- Oversees the purchasing of direct materials
- Reports inventory KPIs
- Drives working capital improvement initiatives
- Manages subcontractors including selection of subcontractors and goods transition.
- Accountable for warehouse team and daily execution
- Accountable for H&S aspects in the warehouse
- Third level qualification is desirable.
- Well-developed leadership skills, capable to lead team positively, even in challenging operational environment and drive improved employee engagement.
- Highly developed sense of ownership.
- Team building, team member training skills
- Customer service focus
- Relationship building
- Continuous improvement focus – evidence of own improvement initiatives realised
- Commercial nous – experience of representing Company to customer
- Planning – experience of planning systems either having worked as a planner or having been accountable for a planning process.
- Hands-on – will need to step into team to execute processes during time of vacation etc. E.g. backup to the planner, producing the plan. Backup to the CS team. May own some customers permanently.
- High competence with numbers and excel
- Good/high energy level
- Technical bent – ability to learn the intricacies of the production processes and item range in order to advise customer on best solution.
- Work experience in a Company with a well-developed Safety culture
- Procurement background
- Logistics/warehouse experience
- Project Management experience
- CI qualification such as Green Belt, Lean background etc
- S&OP experience
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!