Supply Chain Manager
Our client in the Limerick Region is currently seeking a Supply Chain Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager with experience in a pharmaceutical or related industry to step up and develop their skills in a reputable organisation.
- Coordinate order management activities.
- Liaising with logistics and warehousing team for picking, packing and delivery.
- Management of site batch distribution processes.
- Coordinate batch meetings and drive events toward timely disposition of batches.
- Manage delivery of product in line with service agreements.
- Oversee analysis of demand data integrating into S&OP processes.
- Providing analysis of supply chain information to support decision making and identifying areas of opportunity within supply chain to support efficiency.
- BA in Engineering, Business, Pharmaceutical or related field.
- 6+ years experience in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or highly regulated environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent ability to lead and work within a team.
- Excellent relationship management experience.
- Familiar with toll manufacturing and customer relationship management.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Deirdre Sheehan on 061-512270 or email Deirdre.firstname.lastname@example.org