Our client, a global provider of healthcare manufacturing solutions, is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their team in Waterford, on a full-time permanent contract.
The role will involve planning, directing, controlling, coordinating, master scheduling, inventory control, and forecasting for the organization.
- Ensure accurate inventory records are kept.
- Plan and Manage Warehouse capacity to ensure efficient and economical utilization of facilities for storing and distributing raw materials and finished goods.
- Plan and schedule department functions to ensure the prompt delivery of supplies of kind and amount required.
- Manage development of metrics to assess and improve forecast accuracy.
- Manage coordination of supply plans for new product introductions and product phase-outs.
- Utilizes JIT and ERP using integrated systems.
- Purchase critical materials, components, equipment and services.
- Develop new supply sources where vendors and suppliers are inadequate and coordinate purchasing activities with manufacturing, service and engineering departments, maintaining inventory at planned levels.
- Monitor the cost, schedule and scope aspects of assigned subcontracts to assure best quantity and quality at best value.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
- BS/BA or equivalent.
- 6+ Years of relevant experience.
- APISC/CPIM or CSCP certification or equivalent preferred.
- Strong in ERP/Business Process development and implementation.
- Exceptional organisational, leadership and interpersonal skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Jessica Kennedy