Purpose of Job:
Responsible for the commercial and tactical operational management of contract manufacturing partners and finished goods suppliers to ensure product availability and stability of economics.
- Ensure product availability from manufacturing partners to meet the business needs.
- Manage and partner with suppliers to develop business relationships that deliver effective operational control to agreed service levels.
- Manages and negotiates contractual terms as necessary with suppliers to assure long term stability of supply and cost effectiveness
- Plan, support and implement projects with suppliers and key internal partner organizations to drive effective supply, cost control and timeline compliance.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure stability of the supply chain, develop and implement risk management processes to ensure no risk of supply.
- Responsible for negotiating and establishing contractual terms for assigned partners
- Manage supplier pricing reviews and COGS reduction projects to drive reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Works with suppliers to reduce lead times and increase overall supply chain agility.
- Engage with Franchise team to support strategic projects including RFP/RFQ process for new and existing business programs with 3rd party suppliers.
- Engage and develop continuous supply chain improvement practices.
- Conducts supplier landscaping activities, develops selection criteria to support new supplier identification and evaluation.
- Establishes supplier benchmarking processes and contributes to business reviews.
- Engages with key stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of business projects.
- Participates and engages in Make Buy reviews and decisions.
- Will comply with all relevant training required and adhere to relevant associated documentation.
- Follow strict adherence to the requirements of cGMP.
- Actively contribute to the enhancement of compliance initiatives for areas of responsibility
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Procurement, Supply Chain Management or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years experience in a 3rd party supply chain management environment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and developing supplier relationships including contract negotiation.
- Management of annualized standard cost settings, pricing, and cost out programs.
- High understanding of Compliance requirements and GMP including validation requirements and Regulatory expectations.
- Working knowledge of Quality Systems (FDA/ISO) within a regulated environment.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings/specifications/familiarity with contract terms and conditions, statements of work.
- Competent user of MS Office tools [Access, Excel, Project, Word, Powerpoint].
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Strong leadership, decision-making & problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP /ASCP system or similar database system and Business Objects software program.
- For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Gillian Nicholson on 090 64 78104 or email email@example.com