The successful candidate will report to the Factory Manager and will be responsible for leading and managing the Supply Chain and Logistics Team. You will lead all activities associated with Production Planning, Raw Material call-off, Goods Receiving, Staging, Distribution, Inventory Management, and Customer Order delivery. The role will be responsible for operationally optimising Supply Chain and Distribution activities within a growing business and will collaborate closely with other departments across the business.
- Manage the Production Planning and MRP function, to ensure stock availability for Customers, at all times. This includes capacity planning, and a collaboration with our Commercial Team, in the area of Demand Planning.
- Interface with the Procurement Manager, on raw material demands, and supplier management.
- Management of the sales order processing function and 3PL Distribution Providers, to deliver maximum customer service levels.
- Manage the Warehousing and Distribution operations of our Manufacturing Facility.
- Management of Stock Management across our Manufacturing Facility, and 3PLs, to ensure maximum stock accuracy, at all times, and efficient reporting of same.
- Maintain a Safe and Healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Drive Continuous Improvement across the Department, and Lead and support various projects across the manufacturing facility.
- Maximise the effectiveness of ERP system to ensure factory KPIs are available and actioned on a daily basis.
- Manage Customs processes, to ensure audit compliance.
- Relevant Third Level Qualification Supply Chain or related Discipline.
- Experience in leading a Team, to deliver strong performance, across Department and Site KPIs.
- Experience in Development and Management of ERP system.
- Experience in carrying out Continuous Improvement projects, in previous roles.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
- Ability to work with all levels of company staff.
- IT proficiency – good knowledge of Microsoft in particular Excel and Outlook
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton