Supply Chain Financial Analyst required with 2-3 years experience in a multinational environment. Galway city.
- Prepare monthly reports and analysis of various supply chain costs;
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of Inventory balances for various warehouses;
- Prepare reports & analysis of monthly Purchase Price Variances;
- Be an effective team player who will drive efficiency and continuous improvement throughout the department
- Third Level Finance related Degree or equivalent
- Accounting Qualification – ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
- 2 – 5 years’ relevant experience – preferably multinational background.
- Reporting and analytical experience is essential.
- Inventory Management experience is preferable.
- ERP systems experience is essential.
- Strong computer skills especially MS Excel.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.