Supply Chain Director required with 10 years plus in experience in Supply Chain, with at least 5 years of these in a senior management role.
- Drive, set and implement the firm’s strategies for key Supply Chain concerns going forward.
- A key lead member of the firm’s client experience enhancement initiative.
- A key driver for overall harmonization of supply chain and logistics practices for the firm globally.
- Design and implementation of customized supply chain and logistics solutions for key clients.
- Responsibility for TOI, TOB and TOE distribution Centres.
- A minimum of 10 years in experience in Supply Chain, with at least 5 years of these in a senior management role.
- Proven ability to manage supply chain and logistics professional people across a global matrix organization.
- An honours degree in a relevant discipline and further relevant supply chain/logistics qualifications.
- The proven ability to influence key stakeholders in other areas of the business for agreed local and global project initiatives.
- Expert level knowledge in achieving enterprise level standards in inventory management, production planning and customer service.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on email email@example.com