Department: Supply Chain
Reporting to: Head of Group Supply Chain
Our client is an innovative trend-spotting and consumer- focused premium brand builder. They do more for their brands than just simply put stock on the shelves, they add value to brand owners, providing brands with the necessary tools they need to thrive in the Irish marketplace. They believe in hiring, developing and rewarding the best people.
Their mission is to become Irelands leading premium brand builder. They work in a way that is accountable, ensuring that the customer, consumer and the brands are at the heart of all our decisions. The commitment to continuously improve and the curiosity and willingness to challenge the status quo are highly valued within the Marketing Team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Supply Chain team and be at the heart of one of Ireland’s most exciting FMCG businesses. As Customer Collaboration Manager, you will be the face of the supply chain to our clients most important customers, overseeing our order capture team, managing the relationship with re-order buyers, and reporting on service levels to the wider business.
- Managing the supply chain relationship with largest key customers.
- Management of the Customer Planning Team and Office Manager (3 direct reports) emphasising employee engagement
- Implementing a suite of customer planning metrics and reports including Service Level reporting
- Managing the day to day relationship with our storage and transport partners
- Working closely with your supply chain and cross functional colleagues to achieve positive customer service levels
- Supporting the wider supply chain team whenever required
- Managing key customer planning IT projects (EDI integration / Bgate Integration / Phone Metrics)
- Robust and resilient character possessing excellent communication skills
- Excellent business and commercial acumen
- Proven leader with a positive outlook
- Driven work ethic with a strong personality
- Analytical thinker, enjoys problem solving
- Capable of handling and interpreting large amounts of complex data
- Flourishes in a busy environment and handles pressure calmly
- Energetic & enthusiastic approach to tasks especially when team needs support
- Ability to manage and motivate their team.
Experience & Skills
- Experience in a customer facing commercial, customer service or supply chain orientated role
- Ability to engage with customers in the context of demanding service expectations
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Stock & Order Allocation management experience an advantage
- Experience supervising or managing people
- Experience generating and developing reports in Excel
- ERP/CRM systems knowledge an advantage