- Reference: CJ47196
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Tipperary, Waterford
- Category: Retailing, Wholesaling & Purchasing
- To provide administrative support to the supply chain function in order to ensure all business milestones are met.
- Provides administrative support to the supply chain function.
- Support the Supply Chain Team with Cross Functional Projects
- Process Sales Orders on SAP.
- Monitors delivery of orders, to ensure timely delivery.
- Negotiates with suppliers to ensure best possible price is agreed for all materials in line with the company cost saving initiative.
- Ensures legal / GMP compliance of product and raw material shipments.
- Dealing with Customer and Supplier complaints.
- Assists with vendor management programme.
- Liaises with subcontract vendors to ensure timely delivery of products.
- Performs all logistics and delivery requirements related to shipment of raw materials and finished products, where necessary.
- Data collection and uploading of all master data related to SAP
- Support the Supply chain team and assist in approving all artwork provided by customer through dealing with design house, suppliers and subcontract vendors.
- Collects and coordinates data needed by the Head of Operations and Supply Chain Manager
- Resolves problems and/or discrepancies which may involve research and data collection.
- To perform additional team tasks as agreed to support effective running of the Business.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Third level qualification or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a regulated environment.
- Excellent Communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Knowledge of Planning / Purchasing in SAP ERP system.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products including, Excel, Word & Powerpoint.
- Time management
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multitask & work under pressure, coping with more than one conflicting task at once.
- Adaptability – maintain effectiveness in varying environments and with different tasks, responsibilities and people.
- Working effectively with team and on own initiative.
- Safety Awareness.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!