Supply Chain & Procurement Project Manager – Long term contract - Galway
The Supply Chain & Procurement Project Manager will work with Procurement, Supply chain, R&D, Quality and Manufacturing functions based in various locations globally.
- Degree in Engineering, Science, Business, Project Management, or a related discipline with advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of diversified Biologics/Pharma/Medical Device business experience, including operations support/quality at the plant level, supply chain, validation.
- Detailed Supply Chain knowledge in a complex and highly regulated manufacturing environment.
- Good Biologics manufacturing and or R&D knowledge most desirable
- Project management tools/techniques & leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral presentation along with detail-oriented organizational skills
- Strong understanding of ERP systems and practical application (SAP)
- Strong exposure to Suppliers management and material procurement is an advantage
- Experience in leading international cross-functional teams & in influencing peers in other organizations
- Experience relating to highly regulated manufacturing in the Bio/pharmaceutical or medtech industries highly advantageous.
- Proven track record of working with high performing teams with strong cross functional relationship management.
- Demonstrated ability in critical analysis and problem solving to drive business opportunities and improvements.
- Experience within a multi-site, international environment with a strong customer focus is preferable.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.