Supply Chain Analyst (Hybrid)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Analyst to join a leading biopharmaceutical company on a 11-month contract based in Leopardstown, Dublin. Reporting to the Supply Chain Lead, this position is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day inventory management, supply planning and demand forecasting of a portfolio of the company’s Human Health medicines to ensure continuity of supply and access for Irish patients. Hybrid working options available.
Key Responsibilities (Full list available on request):
· Works cross functionally with Regional Supply Chain, Demand Fulfillment, Global Logistics, Finance, Regulatory, Quality, Medical and Commercial to ensure continuity of compliant product supply to the Irish market.
· Develop sound business relationships with all stakeholders and influence decisions which impact the Irish subsidiary.
· Supports the adoption of new supply chain systems and integration within the commercial organisation.
· Work with Finance to align forecasts, understand variances and provide commentary to differences in financial and demand forecasts.
· Work closely with Distributor to manage supplies efficiently where stock levels are limited.
· Ensure early identification of potential product shortages, preparation of risk assessments and good communication with all stakeholders.
· Run monthly demand planning meetings to review and agree consensus forecasts.
· For large projects that impact Supply Chain, work closely with project teams to support all project activities to ensure a smooth and successful transition e.g. new system rollouts, product divestitures / transfers etc.
· Actively participate in the development of supply chain S&OP/OPA metrics and improvement of forecast accuracy.
· Degree/Masters in relevant field e.g., Supply Chain, Engineering, manufacturing, etc.
· 7+ years Supply Chain experience in a pharmaceutical company is essential.
· Proven project management experience.
· Proven experience in Data Analysis and forecasting.
· Intermediate to advanced excel skills (minimum).
· Understanding of the commercial environment.
· Working knowledge of SAP.
· Knowledge of IMS Dataview and UDD Paris system would be an advantage.
· Strong attention to detail is essential.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty.