Based with a Medical Device manufacturer located in Roscommon Town, this is a superb opportunity to take on a permanent position with a company who are experiencing continued growth into the future.
You will play a pivotal role in order processing, packaging and dispatch activities for the site.
- Monitors daily Sales Orders.
- Taking the Invoiced Base Priority order list from sales team & execute it as per priority.
- Check the Stock status daily.
- Update the Promise date in Sales Order in SAP within 48 hrs. Of order receive date.
- Create the Monthly packing Plan based on demand and Open Order requirement.
- Plan for pack the goods considering MSL (Minimum stock level) maintain & Avg. sales, Current stock & WIP
- Create the FG Production order and submit the work order copy to Packing and Quarantine team for further Process of packing as per packing plan .
- Submit the Sales order copy to Warehouse.
- Coordination with Production, QC, Store, & QA team and logistics team for smooth operation.
- Coordination with Purchase team for material availability at right time.
- Daily monitoring Production and Packing activity and ensure it to deliver as per plan
- Minimum of 1 Year previous work experience in order processing or Supply Chain
- Strong in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Web Based applications. (Preferably SAP)
- Capable of multi-tasking and providing strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Previous experience in developing and working from Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Process focused and has proven record of resolving issue in a fast-paced environment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton.