This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated Supply Chain Administrator who is customer focused to join a market leader in the Process Equipment & Engineering Solutions industry on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Supply Chain Specialist, this role will maintain responsibility to deliver customer requirements around supply and quality. Attention to detail is critical in this role as well as a customer centric approach and technical mindset.
Overview of Responsibilities (full job spec available on request):
- Supply chain administration support & sales/purchase order processing.
- Review incoming customer orders against sales quotations.
- Expediting of customer Purchase & Sales orders, with related supply chains.
- Running and management of regular internal and customer service related reports as required.
- Logging of documentation requirements with the document ocntrol department as required.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records/files on customer job files.
- Build relationships with all divisions & departments.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Excellent IT skills, including experience with MS 365, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint and ERP systems.
- High attention to detail and presentation, with technical speed and accuracy.
- Strong Interpersonal & communication skills.
- Committed to Customer Satisfaction and continuous process improvement.
- Be capable of working consistently both as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Service orientated with a natural interest in helping customers.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.